By identifying defects in a building’s thermal insulation and airtightness, thermal imaging can reduce heating and maintenance costs and improve the comfort of indoor environments. Find out more about our thermal imaging services, or contact us online or by phone at 1.866.381.9995.
Read more about City Green's Level II ASNT Thermographer and Certified Energy Advisor.
Know that the camera images are being intepreted correctly by asking for a Level II ASNT Thermographer.
Comprehensive Thermal Imaging for Businesses and Institutions
Plan your energy saving upgrades wisely with a comprehensive building envelope thermal imaging assessment and recommended upgrade report.
The comprehensive building envelope thermal imaging assessment by a Level II ASNT Thermographer includes:
- An on-site inspection of your business or institutional building
- An inspection and images taken of exterior walls from the inside and outside, windows and doors, basement, foundation, attic, plumbing and ducting for significant insulation and air sealing deficiencies
- A comprehensive report on the deficiencies identified during the inspection
- Copies of the relevant thermal images embedded in the report for your reference
- Interpretation of the thermal images by a Level II ASNT Thermographer
- Prioritized energy efficiency retrofit recommendations by a Certified Energy Advisor
Customized Thermal Imaging for Businesses and Institutions
Contact City Green by phone (1.866.381.9995) or online to discuss how a thermal imaging assessment can enhance your business or instituional building construction project.
Or, click on the Learn More button to read more about City Green thermal imaging services such as:
- quality control on specific target areas (window, air leakage, insulation coverage, in-floor heating patterns)
- tracking the flow of air, heat and moisture through your building,
- helping you find and fix trouble spots and more!